1. You act more like siblings than cousins, and more like best friends than siblings.
2. Family parties are infinitely more entertaining when you have a group of you who retreat from the holiday madness and just hang out and/or observe your hilarious relatives who never fail to live up to their dysfunctional reputations.
3. They understand the ins and outs of said dysfunctional family from which you all come, and you either have the exact same opinions on who is crazy and who is not or it’s your parents who are accusing one another of insanity in which case you avoid the issue altogether.
4. They know just how good your grandmother’s food is, and appreciate it with the kind of passion you expect everybody to.
5. They lost grandparents when you did, got baby cousins when you did, dealt with…
View original post 460 more words