My Summer is going to be almost a summer well spent. ❤
I’ve spent most of my days reading books even though i’m in my internship. i’m really glad that i’m not doing the dreaded intern myths which is running around xerox machines and making coffee, so far my internship duties are always productive. it is kind of stressful though, sometimes i’m almost gonna collapse from doing work! i can already feel what being an employee feels like. but, admist all the stress i’m glad that i can retreat to books & tea for relaxing.
From Left to Right
1-2 Went to ValleyGolf in Antipolo for a family outing, somehow my relatives love retreating to this place. it also brings me back to my childhood, i still can’t believe their food are still so tasty! you guys should really try it!
3. I was reading Jenny Hann’s Book Entitled “To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before” i’m so in love with it, i can’t wait for book two!~
4. Unexpectedly watched Up Dharma Down, my favorite pinoy indie band ever at an event by SAATCHI.
5 – 7. Took some photos around the city. can i just please live here?
8. I saw a british shorthair for the first time! i really want one! i adore cats the most!
9. Attended DPP’s 8th Anniversary
10. Charlie Adlard, the Comic Book Artist for The Walking Dead Series visited Manila last May 10,2014 at BGC, Fully Booked. i loved how he acted so “Artist Like”. he was very funny while answering questions and gave some artist tips as well. he also says that he doesn’t use any reference for his works and i was like “ (Eh di ikaw na!) *Hands down.
That’s a wrap for my flood of photos this summer.