These past 2 months have been a total hell and I think it’s not yet over. Thankfully, it’s almost done and I don’t know how i’ve managed to go through all these work. There were times where i’d sleep at 3 am and wake up at 6 am yep, walang tulugan (No sleeping)!
View from left to right
1. This was for our History of the Philippines subject. We were asked to make a diorama again. If you’ve been following my posts, check out our past Diorama where we made a Rococo-themed architecture!
Now for this diorama our theme was “Ligligan Parul Festival” a lantern festival held in Pampanga. The festival features the biggest and most colorfully lit Christmas lanterns. A total of 10 barangays would make a 18 or 20 feet in diameter of parul to show off and celebrate the tradition. Very cool! I never knew we had a lantern festival here in the Philippines! I wish I could go and experience it one of these days!
2. These Macarons were given by my boyfriend, they were yummyyy~ I used to just buy Macarons at the bake shop where it was just bite sized and cost a lot! So i’m really thankful that he gave me these.
3. Again, me and my friends dined in at Todd English Food Hall (Favorite Restaurant Ever!).
4. This was my sculpture plate for our Cartooning subject. I named him “Mira Bello” *lol
5. The most interesting part of my course is I get to make things that I didn’t know how to do it before. These are paper dolls for our “History of The Philippines” subject.
7. The blue unicorn shaped letter was given by my friends as well as the Peanut Kisses.
9. Last was when we visited the Metropolitan Art Museum! There are a lot of pretty interesting artworks there I hope to visit again soon since we just dropped by for a quick visit. (Painting by Juvenal Sanso, “Nocturnalia”)